Post Top Ad

loading...

Friday 17 February 2017

Ashley Tisdale Dances and Does Downward Dogs for Procter & Gamble’s Duo

Ashley Tisdale Dances and Does Downward Dogs for Procter & Gamble's Duo
Rachel Brown
Ashley Tisdale had a packed Thursday morning. She did yoga, danced and, presumably, showered with Duo, the new two-sided cleansing body buffer from Procter & Gamble, all before most Angelenos arrived at work. "It was like a crazy rave," exclaimed the "High School Musical" star shortly after the P&G brands Olay, Old Spice and Ivory threw a dance party with a.m. merriment maker Daybreaker at the Los Angeles shopping center Hollywood & Highland. "Everybody looked like they were having the best time. The music was so good, how could you not dance? I was getting very into it." Tisdale is also getting pretty into beauty and personal-care products. Whether it's partnering with P&G to promote Duo, creating her own makeup line with BH Cosmetics called Illuminate or doling out tips on her recently relaunched YouTube channel, the actress and singer is an all-around beauty guru. What is Tisdale's best skin-care advice? Drink tons of water, of course. And don't skimp on face washing. "I am really adamant about washing my skin," she said. "I wash my face in the morning. I wash my face at night. I don't sleep in my makeup. The more you can make sure you are taking off everything

Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.

Read More...
Feed

Fashion 3

IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment